Firearm Permit & Clearance Service
- You will be met by our friendly representative in the SAPS Permit Office
- You will be assisted with the claim and clearance of your firearms(s) and ammunition
- You will be handed over to your professional hunter / outfitter after the formalities
- The fee will include your firearm permit administration cost
Firearm Documentation Requirements
Complete the QF-01-001 Registration Documents for the purpose of applying for your firearm permit.
In order to apply for an expedited firearm permit, we need to receive all required documents 31 days prior to your arrival date in South Africa.
Should you submit your documents later than 31 days prior to your arrival date in South Africa, a proof of firearm export is required from your country of origin.
Kindly attach the following supporting documents to your signed and completed QF-01-001 Registration Document and email
- Passport Copy
- Proof of Firearm Ownership
- Flight Confirmation / E-Ticket / Flight Itinerary
- Invitation Letter from Outfitter / Host