Firearm Storage & Transportation
Standard Collection and Delivery
- You will be met by our agent at the SAP Permit Office.
- Your firearm case will be opened, inspected and sealed by our agents.
- Your firearm will be transported in a safe guarded vehicle to the storage hub.
- Your firearm will be locked in a vault which is under 24 hour security surveillance.
- Your firearm will be returned to the SAP Permit Office on the day of your return.
- Your firearm will be delivered to you personally in accordance with your flight arrangements.
Kindly send the following documents at your earliest convenience.
- Flight Itinerary or E-Ticket
- Completed and Signed QF-02-002 Firearm Storage & Transportation Consent Form
- Copy of your SAPS 520 Temporary Firearm Import / Export Permit or South African Firearm License
We collect and deliver firearms at all major cities throughout South Africa. However we do not render a
cross-border service. Our firearm storage facility is located in Johannesburg.